Ontario’s latest Tech Draw took place on December 15. A total of 668 Express Entry candidates were invited to apply for a provincial nomination.
The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) issued targeted Notifications of Interest (NOIs) to candidates who may qualify for the Express Entry Human Capital Priorities (HCP) stream. These candidates must have profiles in the federal Express Entry system.
The 668 principal applicants received NOIs from the Tech Draw. Express Entry candidates needed a Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) score between 460 and 468 in order to be invited. Candidates did not need to have a job offer lined up, but they needed at least one year of work experience in one of the following tech occupations:
- NOC 0213 Computer and information systems managers
- NOC 2147 Computer engineers
- NOC 2172 Database analysts and data administrators
- NOC 2173 Software engineers and designers
- NOC 2174 Computer programmer and interactive media developers
- NOC 2175 Web designers and developers
People who received the NOI from Ontario now have 45 calendar days to submit their application for the provincial nomination.